1. Caviar in a tube.
2. Making fun of Norwegians as a pastime.
Q: Why did the Norwegian take a ladder with him to the supermarket?
A: Because he’d heard the food prices in Oslo were extremely high.
3. Hosting a six week long national singing competition just to pick an entry for Eurovision.
4. The Prime Minister declaring : “Ask not what Eurovision can do for you, ask what you can do for Eurovision.”
5. Pear Ice Cream.
7. And this protest for a fundamental human right.
8. Umbrellas in a vending machine (served with a side of brutal honesty).
9. This warning sign.
10. And finally, this creative tourism campaign.